Jay Hosler and Peggy Harrison are professional musicians, chamber music colleagues for more than forty years. They began writing fiction collaboratively in 2011, and have more than a dozen works in progress. Norm and Burny is their first publication. Several further Norm and Burny stories are substantially complete; the first sequel will be published in 2014. Peggy Harrison, violist, lives with her husband Paul in Keller, Texas; Jay Hosler, violinist and violist, lives with his wife Mary in Santa Cruz, California.
Click the book to visit the website!
- A new Kindle edition! April 2, 2015
- A long preview reading for The Girl with the Gold Coin! February 2, 2015
- Audiobook news February 1, 2015
- Blogger Paul Hewlett interviews Jay and Peggy January 16, 2015
- Win a free copy of Rockslide! January 16, 2015
- Follow Norm and Burny on WordPress.com
- 1,585 hits
Search our Blog